A Person You Can Read About

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Making things that you can see. Unless you're blind.

3.15.2010

This is an artblog


My name is Agatha Reitz, and I'd like to think that I'm something of an artist. I enjoy sketching and scribbling and designing things- especially creatures -and generally I'm too ADD to finish anything fully.

I also enjoy writing short stories and descriptions, as well as creepypasta and little ideas that pop into my head. I hope this blog actually amounts to something for those who read it, in the meanwhile.

I have a lovely daughter, Ophelia, a fiance, Christopher, a brother, Blake, and a wonderful mom and dad.

I'm nineteen and live in Wisconsin, at home, with my family. I'm looking into going back to school this summer for a bit, and perhaps improving my job and finances.

That's about all you need to know about me. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment